As of now, surfaces of critical objects can be tested for the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in our laboratories worldwide!
Many people and companies would like to have more security and information about how widespread the virus is in their environment and what infection potential this has.
Correctly conducted environmental investigations contribute to a better overview of the spread of the virus in our environment.
We provide you with suitable swabs with which you can take samples of:
- Sales counters, door handles, light switches, work objects, keyboards, shopping trolleys etc.
- Toys, toothbrushes, packaging materials etc.
- Respiratory masks, protective clothing etc.
- Used or reprocessed protective masks
These samples are then analysed for SARS-CoV-2 in our laboratories for you.
In order to make it as simple as possible for you, you will receive the complete test kit with equipment. Based on the included instructions, you sample the critical areas and return the swabs to us by express delivery. You will receive accurate results from us within 3 days!
Prices excl. tax:
- Unit price per sample: €79
- From 10 samples in one order: €69
- Material costs per sample: €4
From more than 50 samples we would be pleased to send you an individual offer.
We are at your service to answer any questions you may have.
Dipl.-Ing. Paul Andrei
Managing Director BAV Institut
+49 173 895 98 83